Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THE HEAT IS ON!!!

OMG! I AM ON A ROLL! The hubby and I were talking about things we can do to make time go by faster while he is deployed. I merely mentioned that I what I hope to accomplish before he comes home is to sew up my stash!!! Now I wouldn't say that I have a ton of fabric , but I do have a lot. Not to worry though - I know I can do it. Imagine his face when he comes home and sees that fabric gone!!!

Join me on my journey folks as I sew my stash down !!! It is 3:16 a.m. Wednesday and I have already completed 3 receiving blankets, a dress, and a top. If didn't have to be up in a couple of hours to feed the little one - trust me - I would keep on sewing!!!Lord knows I have a ton of ideas floating in the fashion show in my mind!!!

It pays to have dr. Pepper at 10:00 p.m. What a boost.

I will post pics tomorrow!
Peace Out!!

No comments: