Friday, October 2, 2009

New Vogue's are out

Here are a few of my favorites from the new Vogue pattern collection. I predict a stampede at the pattern cabinets. Some of the patterns look a little frumpy but look at the style lines and envision your fabric made up in it. Sometimes the pattern companies don't always use the prettiest fabric for some of the garments OOOOH the drama in this collar.

Yep - this is hot. I have several winter fabrics that need to be made up in this





great pattern for an easy jacket but not so nice fabric.

Again imagine some of your great knits made in this.


Really nice for fall/winter dates with the hubby.


Have to have this pattern

Anyone who knows me knows I love a great challis and this would be great for it.

Brings out the matrix in me









4 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Faye Lewis said...

You were right! Several people are talking about joining me in the month of tops. What about you?

I so missed you both this weekend. Started to call but didn't want to bother you girls.

Faye Lewis said...

Ok, you are in. What happened to your phone? I tried to call you back.

Faye Lewis said...

I'm thinking about making this top again, only longer next time.