Monday, March 18, 2013

The Glam Doll Thursday's: Doll Blankets

I know I know! I am a tad bit late with TheGlamDoll Thursday's, but the work of a budding mompreneur  never ends. This week we are featuring doll blankets TheGlamDoll way. Our blankets are made from flannel that features some very cute prints. The edges have been curved to give each blanket our signature design. All blankets have also been edged with coordinating trim to present a clean finish. I love these blankets! (Kinda makes me wish I was eighteen inches tall so that I could use them) We have many prints with many more to come.


Right now I am working like crazy to get ready for the Trendy Treasure Marketplace this weekend in Perry, GA. If you are in the area or just want to come, browse over this lovely flyer!

No comments: