Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DO YOU HAVE THIS PATTERN?





So I thought it would be fun to have a weekly post series called , "DO YOU HAVE THIS PATTERN?", that features different patterns. It won't be on any specific day - just on day out of the week! Often times I have made something and in the process of show&tell , one of my friends will say, "Do I have that pattern?"
It always tickles me !!!






This week's DO YOU HAVE THAT PATTERN? comes from Burda 7389 . This is a super easy pattern! Great for a beginner or just a fast project. It only has three pieces and is great for stash-busting as I have come to realize.




I made view A out of some rayon challis from Joann fabrics. (this fabric is super soft after you wash it and sews really nicely)I did not change anything about this pattern. This is my second time making it and I will definitely be making it again. I plan to wear this dress with a cute cardigan and maybe a belt. I love a great pair of wedges and I think they will look great with this dress. If you don't have this pattern, run to the store and get it. Some might say that this has that Granny-housedress-look. I say it is all in how YOU ROCK IT!!!










Here is an image of the pattern.
























I am so ready for spring/summer that I can hardly stand it!!!


This season I am all about easy sewing and easy dressing. I mean how fancy can you get with an 18 week old!!!


This tank comes from my TNT vintage tank pattern and I love it. It is an easy top to make and great for stashbusting! This knit fabric comes from the wonderful folks at fabric.com. I promise I am not being paid to say that. I have just always had good experiences with them. Lord knows I hate to order fabric online because I cannot feel it, but they have not let me down yet.




1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

This is such a great weekly blog feature, and I will be checking in for it too. Love it! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, do I have that pattern???