Friday, June 27, 2008

So glad it is Friday

Hello again to everyone out there. This post it about me being tagged. Yep, Lisa at Sew On and Sew On tagged me. So here goes.

1.What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was just beginning high school. I was new to this particular school district and only knew two people. I also met my sugarboo around this time but at the time we were only friends. I didn't know how to sew just yet. My mom was a single mom , so my time after school was spent helping here with my two brothers.

2.What are five things on my "To Do" list today?

1. cut out fabric
2. clean house
3. figure out a place for mountain of fabric
4. do laundry
5. make a "honey-do" list (get it - "honey-do" "honey-dew" maybe it's a little corny)

all these things must be done and not necessarily in this order

3.Snacks I enjoy

french fries
cake
wings from American Deli or Timmy Chan (shoutout to all of my Houstonians)

4. What would I do if I became a billionaire

What wouldn't I do?

First I would tithe (can't forget about the Lord)
Then I would have a meeting with my family members in which I would give them all a portion
I would build a dream house for me and my sugarboo complete with the ultimate sewing room
Buy the car of his dreams
start my own business
invest
give to community and other various organizations

5.Places I have lived

Houston , Tx (Oh-how I long to be anywhere in Texas)
Denton , Tx
Dallas , Tx
Warner Robins, Ga

6.What type of work have I done?

Cashier at Chat'n'Chew at Six Flags Astroworld in Houston
Cashier at Krogers
Cashier at McDonald's
Clerk at Hancock Fabrics
Supervisor at Hancock Fabrics

7.People I would like to know more about.

Most of the people that I would like to know about have already been tagged

Tearsa from That's Sew Live

No comments: