Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not exactly my favorite

Has anyone seen the new collection of Burda patterns for fall/winter. I mean- come on. They were not the usual spunky and vivrant designs that you would normally expect from Burda. Looking back at all of the top pattern companies, I tried to decide which one company was my favorite. I kind of think they were all just missing something . Though if I had to choose from this season which company had the best collection of paterns , Mccalls would be my favorite with Vogue coming in second. I think eventually everyone should take a pattern-making class. So I want to hear from you all. Who was your favorite this season?

1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

I've always been a big McCalls person myself, but lately I've really ventured out. I've had a lot of success with Simplicity, Butterick and New Look this year. Shoot, I've even "cow-girled up" and sewn several Vogue Patterns, I always steered away from them because I was told they were complicated. But to answer your poll I'd have to say McCalls really suits my personal style, but Vogue is hot on their trail.