Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!

LINDA is so precious. She nominated little ol' me for -in my book- such a prestigious award. i thank her so much.

The rules for this award - prize are as follows:

1. Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award- prize (choosing only 6 is hard because there are so many wonder blogs that I learn from).

2. Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog;

3. Paste these rules on your blog;

4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn,

5. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog.


6 of my most important values

1. honesty

2. dedication

3. positive

4. responsible

5.hardworking

6. and is it wrong to throw creativity in there?

6 negative points that I just can not deal with is:

1. Lying
2. Being Messy - as in starting mess within a group
3. Being materialistic
4. inconsideration
5. not being able to be happy for another person
6. and who likes a user?

When I have a little more time and am not extremely sleepy, i will add a list of those who I would like to give the award to.

Thanks again Linda!!!

No comments: